Sunday, June 21, 2015

One Book Completed

I got in a good chunk of reading time this morning. Then, just after noon I finished my first book of the challenge, All the Bright Places. It was really well written. In fact, if you decide to read this one, have Kleenex handy. I have a feeling this book will be one that sticks with me for a long time to come.

We're now heading home from our Father's Day weekend road trip. So I'm getting another good chunk of reading time by listening to more of the audio book I chose for the challenge. It may just be that I reach my minimum goal of 12 hours before my stop time of 8 p.m.

Stats so far today:
6:04-7:05 (1 hr., 1 min.) All the Bright Places
8:58-10:16 (1 hr., 18 min) All the Bright Places
11:39-12:01 (22 min.) All the Bright Places
12:08-12:16 (8 min) All the Bright Places

Total reading time so far 2 hours 48 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment