Friday, June 19, 2015

Day is Done


I'm off to a fairly decent start. For my first print book I chose All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I heard about this book back in January and knew it belonged on my "to read" pile. I saved it specially for this book challenge. So far I'm on page 62 and am loving it. One of the main characters, Theodore Finch, is especially endearing. I look forward to seeing how his story ends.

I was hoping to get farther tonight, but alas, I must get some sleep. I'm planning to do a long run in the morning and want to get out right at sunrise so I won't have to run in as much direct sunlight. That means an early wake up time.

Here are my stats so far:

8:10-9:03 (53 minutes) read All the Bright Places

9:03-9:05 (2 minutes) read posts on Twitter (#48hbc) and checked out the starting line on motherreader's blog

9:07-9:57 (50 minutes) read All the Bright Places

9:58- 10:08 (10 minutes) Blogging my first session of reading for this challenge.

Total reading time: 1 hour 43 minutes
Total social media time: 12 minutes

Good night all and happy reading.

Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment