Sunday, June 21, 2015

2015's 48 Hour Book Challenge Finish Line Post

I'd like to say I completely enjoyed this year's challenge, but it was difficult to enjoy my reading times due to a family emergency that didn't get resolved on Saturday like we thought it would (God had other plans). Still, I'm glad I got to participate and I surpassed the 12 hour goal I set for myself.

Here are my final stats.

Friday reading: 1 hour, 43 minutes
Friday social media: 12 minutes

Saturday reading: 3 hours, 47 minutes
Saturday social media: 25 minutes

Sunday reading: 9 hours, 30 minutes
Sunday social media: I did some, but it was too sporadic to keep track of.

My final tally of reading and time on blogs, Twitter, etc. is 15 hours and 37 minutes.

I completed All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven and made it part way through both Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling and Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson.

Thanks to Pam for hosting the challenge again this year. It's always tons of fun and I especially enjoy discovering (or rediscovering) everyone's great blogs.

To those who finished, congratulations. To those still pushing through...Happy Reading. And to all...a good night.

Juli


1 comment:

  1. Sorry that the timing didn't work out with well, life. I hear ya. But thanks so much for being part of it!

    ReplyDelete