Saturday, June 20, 2015

Day Two's Progress


For me day two of reading started about 5:30 a.m. I hit the road for a 7 mile run and used that time to start my chosen audio book Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. That got me an hour and forty-six minutes of reading...yaay for more progress!

After my run I got in about twenty-three minutes of All the Bright Places before it was time to go out for breakfast. My dad drove to and from breakfast, so I got in a bit of social media time. There's some down time going on now amid all the family events of the weekend, so it's back to reading for me. Here are my stats so far:

5:31-7: 27 (106  minutes) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Audio)
8:28-8:51 (23 minutes) All the Bright Places (Print)
8:55-9:03 (8 minutes) reading other participants' blogs
10:10-10:17 (7 minutes) reading other participants' blogs

Total reading so far today 2 hours, 9 minutes
Social media so far today 15 minutes.

Hope everyone has a happy reading day.

Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment