Sunday, June 8, 2014

Excellent 48 Hour Book Challenge


Alas, the challenge is over for another year. I got through some great books. Even better, my husband who's not a big reader (unofficially) participated with me. That so touched my heart :)

My total reading time this year was as follows:

Friday - 2 hours 58 minutes reading, blogging, and exploring other participant websites
Saturday - 11 hours, 47 minutes (reading, listening, and social media
Sunday - 5 hours, 39 minutes (reading and blogging)

Total time: 20 hours 24 minutes

Books: Maisy Dobbs  by Jacqueline Winspear, Crow by Barbara Wright, Glory Be by August Scattergood, and The White Cascade: The Great Northern Railway Disaster and America's Deadliest Avalanche by Gary Krist.

Thanks Mother Reader for hosting the challenge again this year. It was a great weekend!

Juli

3 comments:

  1. Very impressive list of books. I also read CROW and was totally immersed in the story. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! It's so sweet that your husband participated too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your reading! It sounds dreamy to read with your husband. I hope you enjoyed your books! The only one of these I've read is "Maisy Dobbs".

    ReplyDelete