Friday, August 2, 2013

Finally Taking the 2013 Challenge

Back in June the author of the Ms. Yingling Reads blog hosted the annual 48 Hour Book Challenge on behalf of motherreader. I wasn't able to participate then, but am doing so unofficially this weekend.

I started at 5:30 tonight, Friday August 2nd and will go until 5:30 Sunday August 4th. So far I'm off to a bit of a slow start. I've only listened to a small amount of an audio book. Tomorrow I should make much greater headway.

Here's what I've accomplished so far:

5:30-5:48 Listened to Dog On It by Spencer Quinn
5:48-6:05 Listened to Dog On It by Spencer Quinn
6:12-6:28 Listened to Dog On It by Spencer Quinn

Total time so far: 51 minutes

We have an unusually early start to the day tomorrow, so that means it's early to bed. I'm excited to finally be able to see if I can best last year's totals.

No comments:

Post a Comment