Saturday, February 6, 2021

How It's Going

 I was planning to post more frequently today, but life happened. While I did get a fair amount of reading in, I just wasn't able to post until anything until now. Reading was a combination of print and audio. 

While running errands and doing some tasks around the house I finished off Whose Body? by Dorothy Sayers. 


I did get to sit down and enjoy some reading time as well. A Universe of Wishes was my book of choice.


 I'm liking it so far. In addition to reading stories with diverse characters, I'm discovering some new authors whose writings I want to explore further. 

Here are my reading totals for last night and today:

A Universe of Wishes : 3 hours, 27 minutes
Whose Body? : 1 hour, 10 minutes

Since I need to be awake and alert for Church tomorrow, it's time to call it a night. 

Happy Reading, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment