Friday, July 19, 2019

24 in 48 Challenge #2

It's time for the second 24 in 48 book challenge of 2019. Well, almost. Still another 29 minutes until start time. Would you believe I'm still working out my strategy? Some of my reading plans got changed at the last minute, for good reasons, though. I think the strategy for this go 'round is "family first and go with the flow."

I'll be blogging here as time permits. Books will include Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, The Poems of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Jackaby by William Ritter, and a yet to be determined audio book. I plan to count my time using both the Bookly app and the Beanstack Tracker app and will post screenshots through the weekend to confirm my times.

To all who are participating, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment