Saturday, January 26, 2019

Calling it a Night


No matter how hard I try, my eyelids keep closing. I want to get a good night's sleep so I'm alert for church tomorrow, so am calling it a night. Here's how my challenge is shaping up so far

January 25th
Murder at Honeychurch Hall - 1 hour 28 minutes (finished)

January 26th
Curse of the Pharaohs - 1 hour 51 minutes (finished)
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald the Original Screenplay - 2 hours 43 minutes (finished)
Murder Simply Stitched 1 hour 36 minutes (in progress)
At Home in Mitford - 1 hour 4 minutes

Extracurriculars (Blogging, catching up with #24in48 on Twitter, Challenges on the website) 2 hours 34 minutes

Total reading time so far - 8 hours, 42 minutes
Total "extracurricular" time so far - 2 hours, 34 minutes
Total time spent on challenge so far - 11 hours 16 minutes

Here are my reading time proofs for yesterday and today:
   


 



And now it's time to officially be done for today. Until tomorrow, happy reading all.
















No comments:

Post a Comment