Sunday, June 5, 2011

Alas,the End Has Come

It's been a great reading challenge this year, despite the fact I only got through one complete book. I'm currently in the final chapters of The Daughter's Walk by Jane Kirkpatrick.

Here's how my reading shaped up today:

5:36-6:35 a.m. - Read The Daughter's Walk (59 minutes)

8:02-8:50 a.m. - The Daughter's Walk (58 minutes)

2:25-2:47 p.m. - The Daughter's Walk (22 minutes)

2:55-5:30 p.m. - The Daughter's Walk (2 hours 35 minutes)

Jane Kirkpatrick often uses family histories as the inspiration for her books, which are historical fiction. I've been doing a smidgen of genealogical research lately, so this book was very relevant to me at the moment. I'm just a few pages from the end and I look forward to seeing how it will turn out.

Total time for today = 4 hours 54 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment