Sunday, July 22, 2018

Time to Call it a Read-a-thon

I know there's an hour or so left, but my reading has come to an end for this go-round. It was an almost all audio book read-a-thon for me since I was on my way home from a 10 day road trip.

Here are my reading stats:

Uncommon Type: Some Stories by Tom Hanks - 6 minutes while getting ready for sleeps
Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters - 10 hours 20 minutes
Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper (was in the middle of it, so finished it off) - 3 hours 29 minutes
The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper (got almost half-way through before arriving home) - 4 hours, 40 minutes

Total reading time: 18.6 hours (if my math is correct)

Thanks to the 24 in 48 Hour readathon leaders for all your hard work. I had a great time!

Until next time, Happy reading everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment